National Haleem Recipe Mix 50 GM
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Cumin Seed, Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Garlic, Sugar, Citric Acid (E330), Mace, Nutmeg, Clove, Cinnamon
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.8 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Haleem Masala Mix
|15 Mins||3-4 Hours||4-6|
Meat beef/mutton/chicken 750 gm (boneless)
Wheat 1 cup
Barley 4 tbsp
Gram lentil 4 tbsp
Black lentil 3 tbsp
Pink lentil 3 tbsp
Green lentil 3 tbsp
Onion 3 or 200 gm (medium, thinly sliced)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Oil/ghee 1-1 ¼ cup or 250ml
National Haleem Masala 1 packet
1. Soak lentils, wheat and barley for 6-8 hours.
2. Drain water, add 10 glasses of water in pot and boil all grains until soft then blend them.
3. Fry onion in oil/ghee on slow heat, when onion turns to golden.
4. Take out half quantity of fried onion and ghee/oil.
5. In remaining onion stir fry meat, ginger and garlic.
6. Then put National Haleem Masala and cook more 5 minutes.
7. Now add 5 glasses of water and cook on slow heat for one to, one and half hour.
8. Mix tenderized meat properly then add blended grain.
9. And cook on slow heat for half an hour.
10. Delicious haleem is ready.
11. Top with oil/ghee and serve along chaat masala, fried onion, ginger, and lemon.