Shan Nihari Curry Recipe Masala 60 GM
Shan Nehari Masala is a mixture of some other spices. You can add it in your curry and get more spicy taste.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Paprika, Nigella Seed, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Cumin, Bay Leaf, Aniseed, Black Pepper, Mace, Nutmeg, Ginger, Black Cumin, Clove, Citric Acid
Product Weight: 60 Grams (2.11 Oz)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Nihari Masala
|15 Mins||4-6 Hours||6 - 8|
Beef/mutton/chicken 1 kg
Bones 1-1 ½ kg
Ghee/oil 1-1 ½ cup (250g)
Plain flour/wheat flour 1 to 1 ½ cups (100-150g)
Onion medium 1 (thinly sliced)
Garlic paste ½ tsp
Shan Nihari Masala 1 packet
1. In a large skillet heat 1 cup ghee/oil and saute garlic paste.
2. Then add meat, bones and shan nihari masala.
3. Stir fry for a few minutes then include 10 glasses of water.
4. Cover and cook on slow flame until meat tender and soft. (6-8 hours beef and 2-4 hours mutton)
5. Mix flour in 3 glasses of water.
6. Drop slowly in gravy while stirring.
7. Discard bones and cook on high heat for 15 minutes.
8. In remaining ghee/oil golden brown onion then shift in Nihari.
9. Now cover and cook more 30 minutes on slow flame.
10. Serve with green chilies, sliced ginger, lemon and hot naan.