Shan Sindhi Biryani 60 GM
Make authentic Shan Sindhi Biryani Masala dishes with a few simple ingredients and Shan Biryani Masala.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
- No Preservative
- No Artificial Food Color
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Dried Plums with Pits, Paprika, Corriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper, Ginger, Caraway, Aniseed, Carom, Brown Cardamom, Papaya, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicondioxide, Natural & Artificial Food Flavour (Thatch Screw Pine)
Product Weight: 60 Grams (2.1 Oz)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Sindhi Biryani Masala
Beef/chicken/mutton 500-750 gm (small pieces)
Basmati rice 500-750 gm (washed and 30 min soaked)
Curd ½ cup or 100 gm (whipped)
Tomato 3/300 gm (slices)
Potato 3-4/250 gm (medium, peeled halved)
Onion medium 3/250gm (finely sliced)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp/20 gm
Ginger 3 tbsp/2’’ piece/25gms (julienne)
Green chilies small 25/25 gm
Green coriander leaves 1 bowl/1 bunch
Mint leave 1 bowl/1 bunch
Clarified butter 1 to 1-1/2 bowl/175 gm to 250 gm
Shan sindhi biryani masala 1 packet
1. Fry onion into hot oil till light golden.
2. Then add meat, garlic and potato and fry for 10 minutes.
3. Add shan sindhi biryani masala, curd, ginger and green chili mix and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Then add 1 glass water cook covered till meat tenderize.
5. After tenderized meat 2 bowl curry should be remaining. (if more then 2 glass remains, then dry on high flame or add water if got dry).
6. Transfer meat into large pan and layer tomato, green coriander leaves and mint leaves.
7. Do not mix meat and green masala.
8. Cover to cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
9. Separately boil 12 glass water add 3 tbsp shan salt add soaked rice and boil till half done.
10. Drain water and spread rice on meat.
11. Do not mix meat and rice along with.
12. Cover and simmer at low flame till rice done.
13. When dish out mix meat and rice.
14. On Shan Sindhi Biryani sprinkle brown fried onion.
15. Serve with tomato, green chili, vinegar and lemon salad.
16. Tips For Best Result: Use beef/mutton meat of shoulder or breast with bone.